Our team will share all the steps
to global market success from the beginning
to exit through our seasoned knowledge, experience
and global networks.
▪ Yigal has been reputed as the founding father of the Israeli venture capital industry by establishing Yozma and starting Technology Incubator Program.
▪ He has served as Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry and Trade; the first chairman of the Israel Venture Association; deputy chairman of the National R&D Council of Israel; advisor to the World Bank, Canadian government bank, and many others.
▪ Yigal holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in chemistry and an MBA degree from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Leon Wonjae Lee
▪ Principal analyst of Yozma Fund
▪ Director of Israel-Korea Business Council
▪ Vice Chairman of Korea-Israel Chamber of Commerce
▪ B.A. in Economics, Hebrew University
▪ Kolon Life Science, CJ CheilJedang, LG CNS
▪ Dongjun brings expertise in growth strategy and restructuring from his previous management position of strategic planning at leading conglomerates.
▪ Spain IE (Instituto de Empresa) Business School (MBA)
▪ Deputy Secretary General of the International Affairs Department at The Federation of Korean Industries
▪ KOICA Public-Private Partnership Specialist, APEC Business Advisory Council Korea Committee Secretary-general, B20 Summit Korea Secretary-general
▪ Bachelor of Business Administration at Sogang Univ. & Techno-MBA at KAIST
▪ Samsung Electronics, Fidelix, Pen Generations
▪ Serial tech entrepreneur
▪ Seoul National University, Electronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D)
▪ PE department at Simone Investment Managers and Shinyoung Securities, KPMG, BearingPoint Korea
▪ Yoonjung managed various funds at the PE departments, devised management strategies and conducted a PI Master Plan project at a well-known consulting firm.
▪ Master at Yonsei University Graduate School of Economics, Bachelor of Statistics at Ewha Womans University
Haan S. Junn
▪ Bloomberg Analytics (HK), IGM World Business Research Institute (Education Professor, Director) bizcuit.com Founder, IGM Prime Founder
▪ Haan brings diversified insight from his background in education and finance. He oversees international business development at Yozma Group Korea.
▪ Bachelor of Economics at Korea University
Jem (Ji Hyun) Kim
▪ BriteBelly (food-tech startup), Coupang (Talent Strategy Team), Herald Group (Biz Dev. & Startups), Organica (Herald subsidiary; Tokyo Branch), The Korea Herald
▪ Jem is a journalist-turned-business developer with extensive experience both locally and globally.
▪ BA in English Language and Literature at Sogang University
▪ SU & Financial Investment, Nongshim Capital Co.,LTD M&A, SU & Partners IB Department, Haygroup
▪ Waseda University (MBA), Hanyang University (Ph.D Candidate)
▪ US Attorney at DR & AJU Law Group, Seum Law Firm, Hausfeld LLP
▪ JD Law at George Washington University
▪ KT, Seoul Municipal Government, Government Information Agency, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
▪ PR service for Korea's Presidential Office and Seoul Mayor's Office. Korean & Global PR · Marketing at various corps. from big corp. to tech startup.
▪ Graduate School at Macquarie University, BA at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
▪ Former Economic Attaché - Head of Israel Economic and Trade Office, Embassy of Israel in Korea
▪ Tel Aviv University, BD, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, MA, Bar-Ilan University, MBA