Our team will share all the steps
to global market success from the beginning
to exit through our seasoned knowledge, experience
and global networks.
▪ Yigal has been reputed as the founding father of the Israeli venture capital industry by establishing Yozma and starting Technology Incubator Program.
▪ He has served as Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry and Trade; the first chairman of the Israel Venture Association; deputy chairman of the National R&D Council of Israel; advisor to the World Bank, Canadian government bank, and many others.
▪ Yigal holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in chemistry and an MBA degree from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Leon Wonjae Lee
▪ Economic Advisor to the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office
▪ Principal of Yozma Fund
▪ Director of Israel-Korea Business Council
▪ Vice Chairman of Korea-Israel Chamber of Commerce
▪ Hebrew University, Economics (BA)
▪ Kolon Life Science, CJ CheilJedang, LG CNS
▪ Dongjun brings expertise in growth strategy and restructuring from his previous management position of strategic planning at leading conglomerates.
▪ Spain IE (Instituto de Empresa) Business School (MBA)
▪ HPrime (Founder), US McKinaw (Co-founder/COO)
▪ Chris brings more than 20 years of experience in cross-borders financial and technological investments and business developments across the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Korea.
▪ Michigan Technological University, Mechanical Engineering (BS)
▪ Posco research institute, Eco Natural Korea (President), General Motors
▪ Keeyup helps domestic startups to gain traction overseas and to raise foreign investment based on his extensive consulting experience at small to medium-sized enterprises.
▪ Korea University (Ph.D), Yonsei University (MBA), Eastern Michigan University, Industrial Engineering (Master’s)
▪ Samsung Electronics, Fidelix, Pen Generations
▪ Serial tech entrepreneur
▪ Seoul National University, Electronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D)
▪ PE department at Simone Investment Managers and Shinyoung Securities, KPMG, BearingPoint Korea
▪ Yoonjung managed various funds at the PE departments, devised management strategies and conducted a PI Master Plan project at a well-known consulting firm.
▪ Master at Yonsei University Graduate School of Economics, Bachelor of Statistics at Ewha Womans University
SeungJu Lee (Kyle)
▪ Head of Strategic Office at UBase, IB Division at NH Investment&Securities, M&A Department at KB Securities, FAS Division at Samil PWC, etc.
▪ USCPA & CFA from Big 4 Accounting Firms. Experience in providing various financial and M&A consultations for the domestic and overseas businesses of large-sized companies and PEs. Managing full-scope cross-border M&A transactions.
▪ Bachelor of Finance at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Haan S. Junn
▪ Bloomberg Analytics (HK), IGM World Business Research Institute (Education Professor, Director) bizcuit.com Founder, IGM Prime Founder
▪ Haan brings diversified insight from his background in education and finance. He oversees international business development at Yozma Group Korea.
▪ Bachelor of Economics at Korea University
Jem (Ji Hyun) Kim
▪ CEO of BriteBelly (food-tech startup), Executive Talent Strategist at Coupang, Head of Biz Dev. & Startups at Herald Group, CEO & Managing Editor at The Investor, Tokyo President of Organica (Herald subsidiary), Business Desk Editor at The Korea Herald
▪ Jem is a journalist-turned-business developer with extensive experience both locally and globally.
▪ BA in English Language and Literature at Sogang University
▪ Samsung Hedge fund (Asset Management), Mirae Asset Global Investments, Han & Partners Asset Management (CIO)
▪ Allen brings extensive and diverse investment expertise from his hedge fund background.
▪ Sogang University, Business (BA)
▪ LG Electronics, Harris & Associates Co., Seoul City Hall
▪ Heewon specializes in cross-border business development and investment attraction, and is a policy consultant to experts in the public, start-up, investment, and financial sectors.
▪ Korea University (MBA), Hanyang University Information and Social Sciences (BA)
▪ SU & Financial Investment, Nongshim Capital Co.,LTD M&A, SU & Partners IB Department, Haygroup
▪ Waseda University (MBA), Hanyang University (Ph.D Candidate)
▪ US Attorney at DR & AJU Law Group, Seum Law Firm, Hausfeld LLP
▪ JD Law at George Washington University
▪ InterSearch Worldwide, Brisk & Young Associates, AnnTaylor Korea
▪ At Global Executive Recruiting Firms, Cross-Border Searching for Worldwide Top Leaders and Providing HR Services of PE/VC Companies for 20 years
▪ BA Fashion Industry at Ewha Womans University
▪ KT, Seoul Municipal Government, Government Information Agency, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
▪ PR service for Korea's Presidential Office and Seoul Mayor's Office. Korean & Global PR · Marketing at various corps. from big corp. to tech startup.
▪ Graduate School at Macquarie University, BA at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
▪ Former Economic Attaché - Head of Israel Economic and Trade Office, Embassy of Israel in Korea
▪ Tel Aviv University, BD, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, MA, Bar-Ilan University, MBA